2 ports VGA + Audio over UTP Sender or Splitter
2 ports VGA + Audio over UTP Sender/Splitter
Video and Audio over UTP transmitter
The Model UVA-2 is a UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) VGA video splitter(sender) with audio.
The splitters are available in 2, 4, 8 and 24 outputs for sending your computer's video and audio to remote locations with excellent image integrity and audio quality.
The UVA series works in conjunction with URA receivers.
Made in the USA.
- Support for local monitor at transmitter
- Multiple Cat5 outputs
- Transmit video and audio on one cable
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 1,000 feet
- 1.22" H x 4.86" W x 2.6" D
- 2 lbs. (shipping)
- From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external Universal power supply. Output Voltage: 6V DC Center-Positive. Do not substitute any other external power supply without contacting the factory first
- Up to 1000 feet
- Up to 1920x1440 non-interlaced at up to 60Hz
- VGA through UXGA, RGBS or RGB
- VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr