4000 ANSI Lumens Projector
4000 ANSI Lumens Projector
The Hitachi CP-X4015WN LCD Projector is a fully-featured 4,000 lumens XGA projector with a native resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
It can be attached to a local area network using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly with an optional USB adapter. Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN (scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts). By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer.
The CP-X4015WN is part of Hitachi's Classroom and Conference Room Series. It can be used in virtually any size room. The model features a high contrast ratio, long lamp life and cloning function enabling you to copy settings data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Hitachi's Intelligent Eco Mode with ImageCare combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings for a lower total cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, the CP-X4015WN is backed by a generous warranty and Hitachi's world-class service and support programs.
The 3LCD-type projector is AMX Device Discovery-compatible and a Crestron Integrated Partner. The projector is equipped with a closed captioning decoder.
Flexible Projector Placement
Up close the projector creates a 30-inch picture from between 32- and 38-inches away from the screen. At the other extreme it produces a 300-inch picture from 354- to 420 inches away. With 4,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, the projector can generate a very large picture that will be seen in competing room light.
- Direct Connect via USB, VGA or HDMI Inputs
- You can plug and play from a computer using an optional Type A Male to Type B Male USB 2.0 cable or the included 15-pin VGA cable. The projector features two VGA inputs with accompanying audio jacks. You'll want to use the projector's HDMI input for other types of source components like Blu-ray Disc and DVD players or cable TV boxes.
- PC-Less Presentation
- By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- Present Content via a LAN
- Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Wireless Presentation Ready
- You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports 802.11b/g/n.
- Projector Quick Connection iOS App
- Projector Quick Connection is an application that enables you to send photo files, document files and Web site contents to compatible Hitachi projectors over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) connection using your iPad or iPhone. It enables users to monitor and control multiple Hitachi projectors from a single device with access to four different pages: Projector, Contents, Control and Settings.
- ImageCare Technology
- ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Input Source Naming
- Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name.
- Cloning Function
- The CP-X4015WN incorporates a cloning function which enables you to copy settings data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory.
- Drawing Function Option
- The optional Hitachi TB-1 wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over images shown on the projector.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Keystone Correction
- When the projector is angled up from a table or down from a ceiling mount, a less than rectangular image can be corrected +/- 30º (vertically only).
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText
- PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Two 8-watt speakers are built into the projector along with RCA stereo line outputs for connection to an external sound system.
- Microphone Input
- A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Go to DT01021