MDR-DIN Splitter - push-fit terminals on power, input and output connectors
An addition to the MDR range is now available as a DINrail-mounted unit - perfect for installations requiring a professional and reliable MX splitter.
The dedicated DINrail-mounted device is a 4-way DMX splitter with Remote Device Management (RDM).
Unique to the MDR-DIN is the ability to individually enable or disable RDM on any of the four output ports - another LSC first.
Each DMX output is optically isolated to ensure your equipment is protected against mains-borne faults or earth loops.
With the versatility of the RJ45 connector option and a push-to-fit terminal version, the MDR-DIN is the product of choice for your next installation.
- DIN-mount 4-way DMX/RDM splitter
- RDM discoverable
- DMX in, Thru and 4 x DMX outputs
- Individual isolation per output
- Push-fit terminal connectors or RJ45connector options
- RDM enable/disable option per output - an industry first
- Conforms to ANSI, DMX and RDM standards.
- Remote monitoring and configuration via Houston X