Pharos Lighting Playback Controller Din Rail Mount Dual DMX output 1024 channels
pharos Architectural Controllers
pharos Lighting Playback Controller Din Rail Mount Dual DMX output (1024 channels)
The award winning solution for the control of entertainment and LED lighting in an architectural setting.
Shopping malls and retail chains, corporate foyers and museums; increasingly people expect to be entertained in locations that were traditionally the preserve of purely architectural lighting. In many venues it is no longer sufficient to light a space beautifully, the lighting is now required to be part of an entertainment experience that must stand out against all the competing presentations to which visitors are exposed.
This bridge between architectural and entertainment lighting, which increasingly utilises LED and video technology, has created a new market that is growing rapidly. Our objective is to provide the control tools that this market requires and to continue to develop these tools based on the feedback of users worldwide.
The cost effective, all-in-one solution for the control of entertainment and LED lighting in an architectural setting. Powerful, flexible and scalable:
- Realtime control of playback selection and lighting levels.
- Playback scenes, sequences, effects, video clips & text.Supports all DMX512 (RDM) colour mixing fixtures, conventional dimmable fixtures and automated lights.
- Solid state, instant-on, fit & forget solution
- Support for many different triggering interfaces including RS232, MIDI, USB, SMPTE, DALI,
- Lonworks & digital inputs
- Realtime clock and astronomical triggering functions
- Ethernet port for management with internal Web Server
Retail, themed, architectural or domestic; the Pharos solution includes a range of LPC modules to expand control and facilitate system integration:
- DALI MASTER - Control up to 64 DALI ballasts per module
- DALI SLAVE - Trigger from a DALI controller
- LONWORKS - Integrate with a Lonworks Building Management System
- TIMECODE - Synchronize playback to SMPTE/EBU timecode formats
- DMX INPUT - Trigger from a DMX control system
- RS485 - Send and receive RS485 command strings
The Pharos Designer Software runs on either a Windows XP or Macintosh OS X personal computer and utilises an intuitive graphical interface with which to program the presentation for download to the LPC(s):
- Extensive fixture library including automated lights
- Import CAD drawings as plan/simulator background
- Large selection of powerful built-in effects
- Play media clips onto pixel-mapped fixture arrays
- Timeline programming with visual colour picker
- Comprehensive show scripting and conditional triggers
- Simulate show in software (off-site programming)
While the Pharos LPC and Expansion Module range covers a wide variety of open-architecture communication protocols and established triggering standards it is envisaged that particular installations or projects may require additional interfacing solutions
Some examples are given below, please enquire regarding your specific requirements:
- Proprietary protocols (with agreement)
- Telemetry solutions, for example SMS Text and GPRS
- Relay or digital output
- Analogue input/output