REDBACK Wallmount 12 channel x 10A Dimmer with RCBO and Bypass and internal Screw Terminal Outputs
REDBACK Wallmount 12 channel x 10A Dimmer with RCBO and Bypass switch per channel and internal Screw Terminal Outputs
The Redback Wallmount has been designed with flexibility in mind. Each channel can be individually configured with a minimum and maximum level, its own DMX address, fade curve and control source. This allows some channels to be used for push button controlled house or work lights, while others can be set to be DMX controlled stage lights.
Each block of six channels can be factory fitted as dimming or relay switching outputs, allowing the rack to provide both power and dimming control. The Redback Wallmount is even clever enough to automatically turn the power on to the moving lights and LED fixtures when the lighting console is powered up, and then turn them off a few minutes after the console is powered down, thus ensuring that the venue uses the lowest possible carbon footprint and maximising the lamp life.
We have even made the job of installing the dimmer easier. The Redback Wallmount is provided with a full size template for installing the wall anchors and electricians will find the large screw terminals and dedicated tunnel for all the cabling make it a breeze to install. The large full colour touch screen makes commissioning and set-up easy, even for first time users.
The Redback Wallmount is available as a hard wired dimmer, or with individual output connectors per channel. This latter option is ideal for use with the LSC Redback Patch system – for installations where a large number of outlets are required but not all used at the same time. So much thought has gone into the design that it is even possible to invert one of the dimmers so that patch cables are not left hanging over the Circuit Breakers or colour LCD screen.
The Redback Wallmount is designed for operation via the international DMX-512A standard. However in many smaller installations a lighting console may not be required for day to day use, so the Redback can also be operated via low cost push button wallplates (aka RedPlate). These have 2, 4 or 6 buttons and each button can recall a lighting state with a programmable fade time – ideal for school assembly, recalling lighting levels in a showroom, or for a meeting in a conference room. RedPlates can also be connected to 3rd party interfaces to allow the Redback dimmer to be remote controlled by automation systems at very reasonable cost.
To assist in further enhancing a venue’s safety aspects, Redback Wallmount has standard capabilities for a “Panic” lighting scene activation and restricted Panic Reset. Special Panic Redplates make the Panic implementation simple.
The Redback Wallmount is part of a complete system design that includes 3 models of dimmer racks, relay racks, combination dimmer/relay racks and patch panels and integrates perfectly with a full DMX data distribution system based on the legendary LSC ISOnode and ISOport technology. When you specify LSC products it is easy to design, install and maintain a complete dimming, power and DMX distribution system that will provide many, many years of reliable service. And our local staff and reseller network are always there to ensure that you can get the most from your Redback System both at the design stage and at implementation.
Redback Wallmount Features
- Wall mountable and easy to install.
- Slim line design (
- Unit is constructed using 6-channel modules.
- Units with both Dimming modules and Relay modules available.
For example a Redback Wallmount 24 is available with 18 channels of dimming and 6 channels of relay (switched) power.
- DMX512 and Architectural control.
- RDM control and reporting fitted as standard.
- Full softpatch.
- Available in 6, 12 and 24 Channel versions.
- Panic (Fire) input connection. Dry contact closure activates an emergency scene.
- Each circuit is rated to 10 Amps.
- MCB protection per channel.
- Optional RCD protection (Factory Fitted)
- 3 single-phase RCD breakers for the 24-channel model and
- One 3-phase RCD unit for the 6 and 12 channel models.
- Neutral disconnect (factory fitted) option available.
- Three Phase or Single Phase (only 6 and 12 channel models) input supply.
The 24-channel can be wired for single phase operation but as the input power connectors are rated at 120A, the upstream supply must be current limited to 120A per phase.
- Factory fitted output panel configurations.
- Hardwired via internal terminals.
- Australian 10Amp GPO sockets.
- UK 15Amp sockets. (6 channel and 12 channel versions only).
- GST18 output connectors – 2 x dimmed + 1 hot power per channel.
- Six internal scenes.
- Remote push button control plates (RedPlates - available seperately) allow for up to 6 static scenes to be replayed at the push of a button.
- Multiple remote plates (up to 6) may be connected and daisy chained to allow for push button control in many different areas.
Plates may be up to 200 metres away.
- Simple User interface
- Attractive readable colour LCD display.
- LCD Touch screen for menu navigation.
- The User Interface provides:
- Set DMX address
- Riggers/test control of all channels.
- Create, edit and snapshot scenes.
- Set dimmer curve per channel (S-law, Non-Dim [60/40%])
- Set min and MAX levels per channel.
- Each Relay channel may be configured to switch on in the presence of DMX input and to switch off when loss of DMX is detected.
- Select time of DMX Relay switch reaction time up to 0 to 60 minutes.
- Built in softpatch.
- UI is lockable via a PIN to prevent inadvertent operation.
- Channel level mimic display on the LCD.
- 80uSec rise time inductors.
- Operating temperature 2oC to 40oC ambient.
- Thermally controlled fan cooling.
- 100% duty cycle @25oC ambient.
- Over temperature shut down.
- Software update via Low/High density SD card.
- DMX Termination jumper or switch provided.
- Meets UK 17th edition Installation standard.
- Meets CE and Ctick requirements.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by an Australian Owned company.