Unity 12ch x 16A TruPower Switching Module.
Unity 12ch x 16A TruPower Switching Module.. RCBO per channel, TRUpower with Zero Cross switching. Circuit breaker monitoring.
Unity Switch Module
The UNITY Switch Module (USM) is a 12-channel x 10/16A relay only module for direct power control.
- The UNITY switching module provides 12 channels of switched mains-power control
- Zero cross-switching – ensures that switched power circuits are turned on at the zero-cross point to minimise nuisance tripping when circuits are relay controlled
- Individual channel indicator LED on front panel showing tripped circuit breaker, phase fail and channel drive
- Selectable Auto Power Mode – channels can be set to switch On when DMX is applied and Off (after a programmable delay of up to 60 minutes) when DMX is no longer present
- Modules have a pushbutton located above each of the breakers that can be pushed to immediately bring up the configuration for that channel on the UCM display.
- Channels can also be set to switch ON automatically as soon as a valid DMX signal is applied and OFF when the DMX signal is no longer present
- All modules - UDM, USM & ULM offer RCBO protection per channel
- Optional Neutral Disconnect MCBs are available upon request.
- All modules can be ‘hot-swapped’ and plug in with self-centering connectors
- Quick release front panel ¼ turn Camlocks to secure module in place and enable power
- Inputs can be single or dual DMX, ArtNet or sACN
- Cabinet option of 48 channels or 96 channels
- Central monitoring and control can be provided remotely over RDM or Ethernet
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Made in Australia with a full two-year warranty