Unity 12ch x 6A LED, Conventional Dimming, Switching Module.
Unity 12ch x 6A LED, Conventional Dimming, Switching Module. RCBO per channel, TRUpower, 200uS risetime. Circuit breaker monitoring and Load detection. Able to control phase dimmable LED's, conventional lamps and non-dim loads.
Unity LED Dimmer Module
The UNITY LED Module (ULM) is a 12-channel x 6A LED, dimmer and relay module for power control.
- Patented LED drive technology
- Each channel can be software configured to dim either a conventional load or an LED lamp
- 16-bit DMX controlled dimming, an essential item for dimming LEDs
- TruPower (relay switching that bypasses the dimmer circuitry) directly connects the output circuit to the incoming power via a mechanical relay, an LSC invention
- Low-noise, high-quality filtering using toroidal inductors
- PTFD ensures the control of dimmed outputs is independent of the load being controlled, an LSC invention
- Current Controlled Technology, an LSC first in controlling turn-on of high-powered loads to reduce nuisance tripping due to in-rush currents
- Modules have a pushbutton located above each of the breakers that can be pushed to immediately bring up the configuration for that channel on the UCM display.
- Channels can also be set to switch ON automatically as soon as a valid DMX signal is applied and OFF when the DMX signal is no longer present
- All modules - UDM, USM & ULM offer RCBO protection per channel
- Optional Neutral Disconnect MCBs are available upon request.
- All modules can be ‘hot-swapped’ and plug in with self-centering connectors
- Quick release front panel ¼ turn Camlocks to secure module in place and enable power
- Inputs can be single or dual DMX, ArtNet or sACN
- Cabinet option of 48 channels or 96 channels
- Central monitoring and control can be provided remotely over RDM or Ethernet
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Made in Australia with a full two-year warranty