Catch Surf Odysea Special 2018 4 ft 6 inches Tri Fin Softboard Orange
Pre Order Now for SEPTEMBER 2018 delivery
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf® DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater® Original 54 and the Odysea® Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered! The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride
- Triple (x3) maple stringers
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design
- Hi-performance removeable fin system with leash plug
- Designed by Catch Surf in California U.S.A.
TRI (3) FINS INCLUDED!
|4 ft 6 inches||19.75 inches||2.5 inches||32 Litres|