Firewire Slater 3 Piece Arch Black Grey
In keeping with Kelly's commitment to sustainability, Slater Designs are collaborated with BLOOM Foam to develop the most eco-friendly traction pad on the market today.
BLOOM is a high-performance flexible foam made from algae biomass harvested from freshwater sources throughout the world. Through this patented algae technology, we have created a product with increased durability, improved shock absorption and reduced weight over conventional foams. The packaging made with post consumer backing, soy-based inks and biodegradable wrapping. By choosing this traction, you are helping make the world a cleaner place.
The BLOOM Process:
- Helps improve the quality of waterways by removing excess algae that harms plants, animals and people who rely on the ecosystem for survival.
- Recirculates fresh water back into the habitat
- Aids C02 capture and sequestration. We're literally scraping pond scum, solar drying and pulverizing it before foaming the material to create a pad that helps re-balance the natural ecology, and reduces our dependence on non-renewable oil.
The 3 Piece Arch Pad
This traction pad provides the necessary grip to push hard through hacks and increase speed and drive through every turn. The cutouts also create a closer connection to the board, giving the rider complete control.
- Dimensions: 5mm thick, 9mm arch, 27mm kick
- 6 Piece pad
- Center Arch
- Diamond pegs
- Channels in the arch a stronger hold
- 3M adhesive backing