Patagonia Men's P-6 Logo Cotton T-Shirt Galah Green
A durable organic cotton, regular-fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S.-grown organic cotton and imprinted with a Patagonia original graphic using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. We’ve spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: the classic P-6 logo endures. Here it’s printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on our standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey fabric. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved