Patagonia Men's P-6 Logo Responsibili T-Shirt White
This 100% recycled T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn