Patagonia Tenpenny Mens Walkshorts
Comfortable, multifunctional, movement-oriented shorts made of a lightweight, durable 74% organic cotton/26% nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Our Tenpenny Shorts and a big framing hammer—because some jobs require more brawn than others. These go-to shorts blend comfort and utility with a casual design that feels light, yet durable and strong. Designed with versatility in mind, they have a movement-oriented fit and a long-lasting organic cotton/nylon blend that’s soft, cool and breathable. A curved waistband provides a custom, no-slip fit, the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and a gusseted crotch allows for the full range of movement. Six pockets hold all of your knick-knacks, including a specifically designed phone pocket on the right seam. 11" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of lightweight but durable 74% organic cotton/26% nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Comfortable, movement-oriented fit that’s more relaxed for unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets; right-front coin pocket; two rear pockets; right on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- 11" inseam
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon garment-washed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish