BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD
3.5 stars - "Review for BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD" This BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD is the best CHARDONNAY I have tried.
  • BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD - Image 1
  • BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD - Image 1
BILLY GOAT

BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD

Product ID: 5202
Brand: BILLY GOAT
From: $17.99 AUD

View or buy the CHARDONNAY WINE + WHITE - BILLY GOAT HILL CHARD from BILLY GOAT to discover other options and shipping details.

Description

The Billy Goat Hill Estate of the Geographe region of Western Australia is situated within the magnificent Darling Ranges and consists of gravelly and loamy soils that are known to produce great - quality grapes. This Chardonnay is made up of 99.9% Chardonnay grapes while the remaining 0.1% grapes are of the Sauvignon Blanc variety. The wine is pale lime green in colour with aromas of stone fruit and light oaky scents. The delicate and delicious palate of this Chardy is full of stone fruit, oak and peach flavours that give a clean and dry finish.

More CHARDONNAY and others in our range
Subscribe to GTP iCommerce Pty Ltd Clothing and Hardware