8 inch 2 way Speaker System Black
8" 2 way Speaker System Black
Designed for top-notch quality with amazing versatility, the ZX/ZXA series sets a new standard of performance and practicality in sound reinforcement loudspeakers. Featuring high-end components and lightweight molded enclosures, the ZX/ZXA line is at home in any installed or portable application, from commercial sound to clubs, houses of worship, stages, arenas, and stadiums. Newly-designed high-power woofers and drivers ensure full-range sound with awesome richness and clarity. Sleek contemporary styling fits in anywhere.
Lightweight makes transport easy while enabling a multitude of flying and mounting options that are each supported by innovative mechanical solutions. Whether for portable use or permanent installation, the ZX/ZXA series represents the next level in advanced loudspeaker technology.
ZX1i installation is incredibly simple with the included QuickSAMTM mounting system. The QuickSAMTM is a unique, integrated mounting bracket which is virtually foolproof. It allows the installer to simply snap the speaker onto the bracket, then tighten it to the desired position. For array mounting, there is an optional array bracket kit available which allows multiple units to be mounted together for a variety of configurations.
- Indoor/outdoor design
- Ideal for installed mains, fills, or distributed sound
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- 100º x 100º rotatable horn
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- Also available in 70/100 volt transformer version with Electro-Voice PATENTED ASC™ Automatic Saturation Compensation
- High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- Compact high-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Integrated QuickSAM™ heavy-duty Strong-Arm Mounting bracket
- Paintable black or white finish
This product is available on request.
Coverage (H x V) 100 ° x 100 °
Dimensions (H x W x D) 457 x 282 x 264 mm
Frequency Response 48 - 20000 Hz (-10 dB)
Impedance 8 ohm
Material High-Impact ABS Plastic
Maximum SPL 121 dB
Power Rating 200 watt (RMS) 800 watt (Peak)
Sensitivity 92 dB
Warranty 5 Years
Weight 8.4 Kg