audio-technica 2000 Series Guitar Wireless System
2000 Series Guitar Wireless System
Guitar 2000a Series system (Inc. R200a receiver, T210a body pack, AT8329 guitar cable)
Now in 2nd generation, there are almost too many features for this price on Audio Technica's ATW-2000a series: UHF diversity system with 10 user-switchable channels, and automatic frequency scanning to find an open channel at the touch of a button.
Receiver outputs 1/4" Jack + Balanced XLR. Bodypack (2 x AA batteries), with slimline 'Microset®' omnidirectional headworn condenser.
Rack mount kit and removable antennas included. Compatible with ATW-CHG2 transmitter recharger - especially useful for heavy / consistent applications.
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver