audio-technica Condenser Handheld Microphone - Cardioid
Condenser Handheld Microphone - Cardioid
The new Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity.
The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use.
The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range(typical): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Weight: 274 g
- Dimensions: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diamete
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6