audio-technica Dynamic Handheld - Cardioid
Dynamic Handheld - Cardioid
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise.
The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives.
Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 300 ohms
- Weight: 258 g
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 53.7 mm (2.11") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6