audio-technica Dynamic Instrument Mic - Hypercardioid
Neodymium Dynamic Instrument Mic - Hypercardioid
This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source.
Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T’s innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-17,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 279 g
- Dimensions: 164.2 mm (6.46") long, 38.8 mm (1.53") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T5