InterM CDR-01 CD_USB Player and live recorder, virtual 6 disc changer.
The CDR-01 was designed from Inter-M’s 30 years of research and development experience in sound equipment products.
The CDR-01 is a multi-source player that can hold in memory the content of up to 6 standard compact discs. Memory playback gives instant access to stored tracks. Sound files can be recorded via an external microphone or analogue audio input.
The CDR-01 offers high quality playback and recording of multi-format audio on CD, internal virtual memory and removable SD card.
Events and lectures can be recorded via the analogue XLR inputs and easily shared.
Up to 6 entire CD’s can be stored each in one of the 6 dedicated virtual CD internal memory locations. Tracks from the virtual stored. CDs can be assigned to 10 instant play buttons. This allows for immediate instant playback of stored tracks.
Inter-M raises the quality standard of CD players by using highquality DACs and broadcast quality balanced output stages.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DAC - One of the best-sounding D/A chip, PCM1796 of Burr Brown is used.
- AUX RECORDING FUNCTION - Can record external sound source into the memory disc in MP3 format.
- SD MEMORY DISC FUNCTION - Can save the MP3, WMA, or WAV audio files in the SD memory (8GB) using a computer and play the audio files in the unit. Using SD memory function instead of CD playback can greatly save the lifetime of the CD mechanism.
- USB - MP3, WMA or WAV audio files in a USB can be played directly.
- INSTANT PLAY FUNCTION - Can be set 10 tracks in 6 memory discs into 10 instant play buttons and it can play the track directly using 10 instant play buttons.
- MP3/WMA/WAV - Can play CD-DA, MP3, WMA and WAV audio formats.
- AUTO PLAY - Automatically play the preset source when the unit is turned on.
- PITCH CONTROL - Controls play speed rapidly or slowly as your preference.
- DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS - Optical and coaxial output provides the S/PDIF digital audio.
- PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS - AES/EBU output provides the professional digital audio output.
- ANTI SHOCK FUNCTION - Strong anti-shock function.
- RS-232C - Can be controlled by a remote controller such as AMX or CRESTRON system.
|Disc||12cm (4.7 inch)
CD, CD-R, CD-RW
|Formats||Audio CD (CD-DA), MP3, WMA, WAV|
|Number of channels||3 channels (L,R,Mono)|
|Analog Output Connectors||RCA: L / R, XLR: L / R / Mono|
|Frequency Response (20Hz ~ 20kHz)||CD, Pitch off||+0.5/-1dB|
|T.H.D. (20kHz LPF)||CD, Pitch off||Less than 0.002% (Nor), 0.005% (Lim)|
|S/N (20kHz LPF, A-WTD)||CD, Pitch off||Better than 100dB (Nor), 95dB (Lim)|
|Analog Output Level (MAX)||XLR||+20dBu|
|AUX Analog Input Level (MAX)||XLR||+20dBu|
|Channel separation (1kHz, +8dBu, 20kHz LPF)||CD, Pitch off||Better than 90dB (Nor), 80dB (Lim)|
|Headphone Output||1kHz, 0dBFS, 32, Vol. Max||20mW + 20mW|
|Professional Digital Audio Output||AES/EBU|
|Coaxial Output (RCA)||S/PDIF|
|Operation Temperature||-10°C ~ +40°C|
|Power Source||USA/CANADA 120VAC, 60Hz
UK/Europe 230VAC, 50Hz
Australia 240VAC, 50Hz
|Weight (SET)||5.3kg / 11.7lb|