InterM D-3000 Digital Dual Channel Dante Digital Network Audio receiver
The D-3000 is a high power professional amplifier specially designed for the sound re-enforcement market also referred to as SR, which incorporates a DSP, Digital Signal Processor and Audinates’s Dante™ digital audio network.
Dante delivers low latency, robust synchronization, I/O scalability, and installation simplicity via standard IT technology. The D-3000 will deliver up to 3000 watts of power per channel down to 2 ohm loads.
Housed in two RU compact frameworks, the D-3000 Class D amplifier offers high power with reduced size and weight. The combination Class D topology amplification circuitry combined with SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supplies) creates a high efficiency amplifier that offers reduced power consumption and low heat dissipation.
The D-3000 is ideal for applications where high power and efficiency is required. This may include Houses of Worship, arenas, stadiums, concert venues, touring or any other large-scale facilities.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 2 CHANNEL CLASS-D POWER AMPLIFIER - High performance Class-D Professional Amplifier has up to 3000W (1500W+1500W) power output.
- DANTE Audio Network Transmission Solution Technology - By utilizing Audinate’s DAnte tM solution, audio reception is possible via tCP/IP ethernet network.
- Built-in high performance DSP engine - High performance DsP (Digital signal Processor) is built in to control the Digital Audio signals.
- Webpage (CGI) control & Monitoring - Via tCP/IP ethernet network, adjustments and monitoring of DsP is possible from remote location. * Please download the Webpage operation methods from the Inter-M homepage(international.inter-m.net/en).
- COMPLETE PROTECTION CIRCUITS - Complete circuit protection is activated in case of amplifier overheating, output shorting, overload, over power and DC output.
- SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) power scheme - High efficient, light weight sMPs power system is utilized.
- POWERFUL AND DETAILED SOUND QUALITY - High S/N ratio and Low THD reproduces powerful and detailed sound.
- OPERATION INDICATOR LED - LED display to check the operating status (ACT, STBY, POWER, SIG, CLIP, PROT, BRIDGED)
| Rated Output
|8 per channel, stereo||600W|
|4 per channel, stereo||1200W|
|2 per channel, stereo||1500W|
|Input Sensitivity (rated output power@8)||1.23Vrms|
|Voltage Gain (rated output power@8)||35dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 20kHz, 0dB ±3dB|
|THD (1/3 rated output power @8)||Less than 0.1%|
|Residual Noise (Volume MAX@8)||Less than -60dB|
|S/N (rated output power@8, 20Hz~20kHz)||100dB|
|Output Circuit||Class D|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ Balanced|
|Indicator||SIG(-30dB, -10dB), Clip, Prot|
|Safety Circuit||Full Short Circuit Protection, Thermal Protection|
|Power ON/OFF Muting, DC Output Protection|
|DSP Function||Input volume, LPF, HPF, Delay, Limiter,7-band EQ, Output level meter|
|Input Terminal||Analog: XLR Female, Digital: Dante Network Audio|
|Output Terminal||4 Pole Speaker Socket|
|Operating Temperature / Humidity||Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +40|
|Humidity: 0% ~ 90%|
|Power Source||AC 220–240V, 50/60Hz
(supplied AC mains transformer depends on country requirements)
|Power Consumption (1/8 rated output power @4)||550W|
|Weight(set)||7.63Kg / 16.8lb|
|Dimensions(set)||482(W) x 88(H) x 420(D)mm / 19(W) x 3.5(H) x 16.5(D)inch|