InterM DPA-150Q Digital Four Channel Power Amplifier 150watts 100volt 2RU
DPA-150Q is a maximum of 150 W×4CH(100 V, 70 V, 8 Ω) multi-channel PA/SR amplifier that is developed with best patent awarded technology of Inter-M.
The amplifier will build much more cost effective, low heat, light weight system compare to the previous analog amplifier.
DPA-150Q will particularly maximize its potential in large-sized places such as shopping malls and education centers in which separate control is necessary. Now, experience smaller but more powerful broadcasting system of DPA-150Q!
- OPTLESS Output Design for Both PA and SR Use - DPA-150Q is the very first 150 W OPTLESS designed High-Z(100 V, 70 V) output amplifier. Due to OPTLESS design, the amplifier is low-electricity, low-heat, and lightweight. With the select switch of the each channel, choose output of 100 V/70 V/8 Ω and utilize the device in various applications in need of High-Z/Low-Z distributed control system.
- 150 W×4CH(100 V, 70 V, 8 Ω) Class-D Multi-channel Amplifier - All new DPA-150Q is a 4CH digital amplifier made with the 30-year techniques of Inter-M. It is 2U-sized 150 W×4CH, so it saves space and cost compare to analog amplifiers. For instance,12U-sized space (4 amplifiers) was needed to transfer different sound sources to 4 zones with the previous analog amplifier. However, with the new DPA-150Q, only 2U-sized space is needed to control 4 zones. It definitely is space and cost-effective.
- Secure Operation through AC/DC Dual Power - DPA-150Q is AC/DC dual powered and is DC 24 V provided with the battery when urgent situation such as blackout occurs. DC power is emergency power that operates regardless of ON/OFF of the power switch. It is automatically switched to AC power even when DC power is operating if AC power is working in order.
- High-quality Sound of High S/N and Low THD - DPA-150Q is a high quality commercial amplifier with specifications like S/N over 100 dB and THD below 0.2 %. So, the amplifier is adequate for large-sized places like shopping mall, department store and bank the venues which are in need of supreme quality BGM play.
- S/N : This is Signal to Noise value. Higher the value, clearer the sound.
- THD : This is an acronym of Total Harmonics Distortion. Lower the value, better the sound.
- LED Indicators - The backlit LED enables to monitor AC/DC power, STBY status, -30 dB/-10 dB output level of each channel, Clip and Protect status. Also, with the volumes of each channel on the front panel, separate volume control is possible.
- Priority Function - Automatic emergency broadcasting is available using priority function of DPA-150Q in emergency situations. When contact closure is inserted to PRIORITY terminal on the rear panel, signals input to the PRIORITY terminal are output before the ones entered to PGM INPUT terminal.
- Remote AC Power Control Function to On/Off - With the AC POWER REMOTE terminal on the rear panel, DPA-150Q power can be controlled from remotely. If contact closure is input to the AC POWER REMOTE terminal when DPA-150Q is OFF, the device turns on and if contact closure is inserted when ON, the device turns OFF.
- Stability guaranteed with perfect protection circuit - Stability of the device is guaranteed with OVP(Over-Voltage Protection) function which perceives and blocks when in/output voltage is higher or lower than the settled voltage range, UVP(Under-Voltage Protection) and overcurrent protection function.
|Rated Output Power||150W x 4|
|Output Level/Impedance||100V / 66.7Ω|
|70V / 32.7Ω|
|34.6V / 8Ω|
|Input Sensitivity||1V / 10kΩ|
|THD (AES17, 1/8 Power)||Less than 0.2%|
|S/N (20kHz LPF)||More than 100dB|
|Frequency Response (1W, ±3dB)||50Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +40°C|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, DC 24V|
|Dimensions (set)||482(W) x 88(H) x 367(D)mm
mm/18.98(W) x 3.46(H) x 14.45(D)in