InterM DPA-300D Digital Dual Channel Power Amplifier 300watts 100volt 2RU
DPA series is a best-selling amplifier of Inter-M, realising the necessary features to public address system.
DPA series amplifiers can output higher power even with remarkably lower power consumption than conventional analog amplifiers and can establish an economic and environment-friendly system as it produces less heat and is light in weight.
As it has various line-ups of output (from 1 channel to 8 channels), it can provide adequate amplification optimized to all places where public address is needed from small-sized spaces like shops and low-level buildings to large-sized spaces like office buildings and schools where decentralized control is necessary.
In addition, as DPA series can play clear and refined sound with over 100 dB of high S/N and below 0.5 % of low THD. It is a perfect fit to high quality of BGM playback, which is significant in recent PA systems and therefore it is good to be used in large-sized franchise shops: including shopping malls, department stores, and banks.
- Various line-up by output - DPA series is a product maximizing the efficiency of PA digital amplifier and its stable operation is possible. Various lineups by channel & output demanded from the market are configured and you can install the product by considering the size and installing environment.
- Efficient and rational digital amplifier - Inter-M’s digital amplifiers can output higher power even with remarkably lower power consumption than conventional analog amplifiers, has less heat, and is light in weight. Therefore, you can establish economic and environment-friendly system as effective saving in installing space and costs comparing to analogue amplifier.
- Perfect support for DC 24V power supply for emergency broadcasting - The DPA series is designed with an AC / DC dual power supply that allows DC 24V supply through the battery even if AC power fails due to power outage. Since the DC power supply is an emergency power supply, it operates regardless of whether the power switch is ON or OFF. Also, when AC power is restored normally during DC power operation, it is automatically switched to AC power and driven.
- Emergency broadcast can be played through priority input - With the Priority function of the DPA series, alarm broadcasts can be configured to be output automatically in an emergency. When a contact is input to the PRIORITY terminal on the rear, the signal input to the PRIORITY terminal is output prior to the PGM input.
- High S/N, low THD for fine, clear sound reproduction - The DPA series is a high quality commercial amplifier that can reproduce crisp, detailed sound without noise with high S/N of over 100dB and low THD of less than 0.1%. Therefore, it is very suitable for BGM playback, which is considered to be important in PA system recently, and is useful in large-scale franchise stores such as shopping malls, department stores, banks, and the like.
- S/N : This is a value that indicates Signal to Noise. The higher the value, the less noise can be reproduced.
- THD : Abbreviation for Total Harmonics Distortion. The higher the value, the more distortion can be reproduced.
- Operation indicator LED to check status at a glance - SIG, -10dB output level, Clip, Protect, etc., can be intuitively monitored through LED lighting status and color by AC / DC power supply, STBY status, and each channel. In addition, through the volume of each channel on the front of the product, independent volume can be adjusted for each channel.
- AC REMOTE that can turn on / off the power remotely - Using the AC REMOTE terminal on the back of the instrument, you can turn the power of the DPA series ON / OFF at a long distance. When the DPA series is OFF, the power is turned on when the contact is input to the AC REMOTE terminal, and when the contact is turned on, the device is turned off.
- Excellent protection with protection circuit - The DPA series is equipped with various protection circuits such as OVP(Over -Voltage Protection), UVP (Under-Voltage Protection), Limiter* and OCP(Over-Current Protection) to detect and block I/O voltage higher or lower than the specified voltage range. This allows you to safeguard your equipment in extreme situations to prevent failures.
- * Limiter : DPA-900S/1200S Only
- Caution: Please check the impedance of the speaker line prior to use.
|Rated Output Power (THD 0.1%, AES17)||300W x 2||600W x 2|
|THD (AES17)||Rated Power||Less than 0.1%|
|1/3 Power||Less than 0.03%|
|S/N (20kHz LPF)||More than 103dB|
|Frequency Response (1W, ±3dB)||50Hz~20kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +40°C|
|Power Source||AC 120–240V, 50/60Hz, DC 24V
(Supplied AC mains transformer depends on country requirements)
|Power Consumption (1/8 Power)||130W||250W|
|Dimensions (SET)||482(W) x 88(H) x 397(D)mm/19(W) x 3.5(H) x 15.6(D)in||482(W) x 88(H) x 450(D)mm/19(W) x 3.5(H) x 17.7(D)in|