InterM ECS-6216P Emergency Combination System - Allows addition 16 output zones to 6000 system
The ECS-6216P is the main primary output zone module that allows the addition of 16 output zones to the system 6000. Up to 160 outputs zone capacity is possible with the addition of up to 9 additional ECS-6216S. Each unit also offer an addition of 16CH GPI sensor input for messaging, event and scenario triggering.
- INTEGRATED SYSTEM - System consists of EMERGENCY SWITCHER, MATRIX, RELAY GROUP, SPEAKER SELECTOR, and TERMINAL BOARD functions.
- BROADCAST CONTROL DEPENDING ON PRIORITIES - It controls the priority broadcasting by connecting to emergency panel (EP-6216) and remote MIC (RM-6024). It switches to remote or emergency broadcasting due to priorities of emergency signals or outside remote signals (remote MIC broadcasting signals) even if during general broadcasting.
- AUTOMATIC FIRE DETECTING FUNCTION - With 16-channels corresponding to fire contact point signals, fire alarm broadcasting will be transmitted automatically.
- MANUAL CONTROL OF EMERGENCY AND GENERAL BROADCASTS - It can broadcast to desired channels by manually selecting emergency or general broadcasting.
- DISPLAY BROADCASTING STATUS - It displays the priority and broadcasting status on LED, so user can verify the broadcasting status without any effort.
- MEMORY/SAVE FUNCTION - Fire/RM Macro information will be saved in internal PC memory allowing for normal operation in event of PC error.
- CHANNEL EXPANSION AND RS-485 COMMUNICATION INTERFACE - Long distance transmission is available and system can be expanded to 160 Zones by utilizing ECS-6216S.
- INSTALLATION TIME AND SPACE - Since it is an integrated system, it is easy to install and can save installation labour, time and space.
|Priority||Emergency>Timer>Remote 1>Remote 2>Main|
|Communications Protocol||LINK IN/OUT||RS-485 (Maximum: 1km/3,280 feet)|
|RM INPUT (RM1, 2)||RS-422 (Maximum: 1km/3,280 feet)|
|SOURCE||RS-232 (Maximum: 12m/40 feet)|
|Fire Sensor||Dry Contact|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +40°C/14°F~104°F|
|Power Source||DC 24V, 900mA|