InterM FTA-108S Audio-Data Transmitter, fibre optic cable, 8 channel
Inter-M has developed solutions such as FTA/FRA-108S to transmit High quality uncompressed multi-channel audio and control over TCP/IP networks, dedicated copper lines and Optical fibre cables.
FTA/FRA-108S will transport high quality 8-channel audio signals, serial data and contact closure triggers over long distances (up to 28km) using Single-mode fibre-optic cable.
These products will transport high quality uncompressed audio signals combined with data and contact triggers with very short and relatively small propagation delay of 1.0 ms.
- TRANSMIT THE 2 CHANNEL AND 8 CHANNEL BALANCED AUDIO SIGNAL -
- 2 Channel Model: ITX/IRX-102, 2 channel balanced audio signal transmission
- 8 Channel Model: FTA/FRA/ITX/IRX-108, 8 channel balanced audio signal transmission
- THE SOLUTION OF SENDING A SOUND SOURCE IN LONG DISTANCE - Optical Cable Communication
- [FTA/FRA-108S] : Sending a signal in long distance normal 24km(maximum 28km) UTP Cable Communication
- [ITX/IRX-108(102)] : Sending a signal in long distance (maximum 150m)
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO SIGNAL - It sends the digital signal converted to 24Bit, 48kHz to provide the high quality audio signal (higher than S/N 90dB, less than THD 0.01%)
- AC/DC SUPPORTS - It responses to the field conditions with supporting AC and DC power input terminals
- INPUT SENSITIVITY CONTROL FUNCTION THROUGH PAD SWITCHES - If it is clipped due to high input audio signal level, push the PAD switch to decrease the input signal in 10dB
- INPUT SIGNAL DISPLAY - Detects the audio signal and clip approved to each channel and display on the front panel.
- RS-232/RS-422/CONTACT POINT DATA RECEIVING/SENDING (OPTION MODULE) - The tional module (CT-100M/CR-100M) can be installed to make a possible to receive and send a RS-232, RS-422 and 8 channel contact point data.