InterM PA-6312 Single Channel Power Amplifier 120watts 100volt 3RU
The PA-6312 is Inter-M's best-selling commercial PA amplifier.
The 6300 Series are recognized for their ruggedness, reliability and performance. They are the installer’s choice for sound reinforcement, background music, paging, and public address systems.
Featuring low-distortion, low-noise amplifier electronics circuits which provides a high-output and a high S / N ratio. PA 6300 series amps provide a wide dynamic range with excellent headroom. An onboard High Pass Filter protects both amplifier and speakers from damaging transients. A comprehensive thermal/electrical protection circuit ensures long-haul dependability. Thermister protected output helps ensure overall stability and provides input overload protection. Internal airflow and exceptionally quiet multi-stage fans ensures amplifier cooling. Phoenix-style terminals provides for quick, easy hookup.
Models are available in a variety of output power, 120, 240, 360 and 480 watts power output in 8/4 ohm low impedance and in 70/100V high impedances output using low-distortion transformers.
The PA 6300 series offers outstanding versatility, long term reliability, and a remarkable value for any installation application.
- VARIETY OF POWER - 120W (PA-6312), 240W (PA-6324) or 360W (PA-6336) of RMS power, with less than 1% THD. 480W(PA-6348) of RMS power, with less than 5% THD.
- BALANCED INPUT - Balanced XLR inputs to reduce ground hum and increase efficiency.
- GAIN ADJUSTMENT - Input gain is adjustable from –12dB to 0dB (1V) via rear panel control.
- EMERGENCY BATTERY BACKUP - Emergency battery backup for unexpected AC power failure.
- SLIM DESIGN, COMPACT SIZE - Streamlined design fits in a compact 3RU space.
|Rated Output Power (THD 5%, 1kHz)||120W||240W||360W||480W|
|Frequency Response (+1/-3dB)||70Hz-18kHz|
|T.H.D||Less than 1%||Less than 5%|
|High Pass Filter||400Hz, -3dB|
|Gain Control||0dB ~ -12dB|
|S/N||Better than 95dB||Better than 90dB|
|Input Sensitivity/Impedance||1V/10kΩ Balanced|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +40°C/14°F~104°F|
|Power Source||AC 120–240V, 50/60Hz
(Supplied AC mains transformer depends on country requirements)
|Power Consumption (1/8 power)||130W||450W||450W||600W|