InterM RM-911D Desktop remote paging microphone station for ARM-911A
The RM-911D is a remote microphone station featuring a ten-key keypad for message playback selection.
Key selection allows activation of pre-recorded message.
The unit features a unidirectional dynamic microphone with a 14” gooseneck extension. An audio signal level meter is provided for displaying the signal levels at the input or output. The unit displays the ready / busy state status via a LED display.
The RM-911D is designed for use with the ARM-911A Automated Remote Messaging controller. It can be remote powered from the ARM-911A for a distance up to 300 meters. It requires to be locally powered by an optional 24VDC when installed distance above 300 meters.
Talk button can be push to talk or latch on / latch off depending on dipswitch setting. A pre-announce and post announce chime is also available with a built-in 1 watt monitor speaker.
- Direct broadcasting of Emergency Message - By pressing one of 10 instant play buttons, message file can be directly played.
- Remote Control of ARM-911 - Using RM-911D/W, emergency message of ARM-911 can be controlled at remote place.
- Emergency Broadcasting using MIC - Using MIC of RM-911D/W, emergency voice broadcasting can be done at remote place.
- Talk mode - Using mode switch, TALK mode can be set.
- Chime - Using mode switch, Chime can be used.
- Monitor Speaker - Chime and MIC voice can be monitored using installed monitor speaker.
- External Adaptor (OPTION) - External Adaptor can be used to extend the operable cable length. When external adaptor is used the power con-sumption ARM-911 is decreased.
|MIC INPUT (1kHz)||Balanced||Unbalanced|
|Input Sensitivity||-50dBu ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio
(S/N, 20kHz LPF, A-WTD)
|NOR: 65dB||NOR: 63dB|
|LIM: 60dB||LIM: 58dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion
(THD, 20kHz LPF)
|NOR: 0.3%, LIM: 0.7%|
|Frequency Response (+1/-3dB)||150Hz - 18kHz|
|Monitor Amp||0.5W 16Ω||-|
|Maximum Operable Distance CAT5E (50)||Cable resistance ≤ 30Ω: 300m
30Ω< Cable resistance ≤ 80Ω: 100m
|Power Source||24VDC (From ARM-911)|
|Power Consumption (From ARM-911 DC 24V)||4.8W||2W|